April 20, 2009
- How many hours of sleep after a workout should you have?
I workout all my muscles every second day and get only 6 hours of sleep both nights, should I be getting more sleep? (…)
April 16, 2009
- How many hours before sleep should you exercise?
I've been reading that exercise a few hours before sleep help you sleep better.
I've been exercising the last 5 days or so but still have trouble sleeping. (…)
April 10, 2009
- When will newborn start to sleep for longer periods?
How many hours does everyones baby's sleep at night? My baby is almost 4 weeks and wakes up every 2 hours, sometimes even more often than that to eat. (…)
April 8, 2009
- How does only using your bed for sleeping help you sleep better?
I have read answers to people wanting help sleeping better and quite a few of them said only using your bed for sleeping helps you sleep better?They say they don't even sit on their bed. (…)
April 2, 2009
- Sleep Apnea Cures
Whilst sleep apnea is a very serious and progressive disorder, it is also highly treatable in a variety of different ways. (…)
- How much does your baby sleep during the day?
My daughter is now 5 months old and she generally takes about 2-3 naps during the day, totalling 3-4 hours in all. (…)
April 1, 2009
- A Better Sleep Environment Can Help You Sleep
Whether you are aware of this or given it any thought or not, but your sleep environment can have a profound effect on the quality of your sleep. (…)
March 31, 2009
- How can I sleep during the daytime?
I work early mornings at least once per week (from 6:00am-2:00pm), I am usually very tired during the afternoon and I want to take a nap, but I have trouble sleeping during daylight hours. (…)
March 28, 2009
- Sleep Basics - How Much Do We Need
Sleep is a natural part of our life it something enjoy throughout our entire lives. (…)
March 27, 2009
- What effect can sleep deprivation have on my brain?
I have, intentionally and unintentionally, been deprived of sleep for several months now. I also suffer from depression. I believe this may have an impact on my grades.
It's weird, though. (…)
- 6 Things you Can Do to Get a Better Night Sleep Tonight
Let’s face it… we live in a “go-go” world! (…)
March 26, 2009
- Adjustable Beds Promote Natural, Comfortable Sleep
What are the advantages of an adjustable sleep bed over a normal one? The answers are multiple. You know, for every problem there's also a solution. (…)
March 25, 2009
- What do you think about allowing your baby to sleep in a playpen instead of a crib?
I recently began putting my 7 month old daughter in her playpen in her room for naps and nighttime sleep, just to try to train her to sleep in it. (…)
- Obtaining a Good Night’s Sleep
40 million people in the United States experience sleep problems each year, according to the FDA. (…)
March 23, 2009
- How does the amount of sleep affect how tired you are during the day?
I don't think the way I worded the question is too great, but I mean I usually sleep 4 maybe 4 1/2 hours on a school night and during school I'm tired and maybe can't concentrate for like 15 mins. (…)
- America's Sleep Epidemic: Some Helpful Tips
If you feel tired while reading this short article, it is already happening to you…
An estimated 100+ million Americans have occasional sleep problems, of which 40 million have so-called "sleep disorders", and over 75% of the population is walking around deprived of sleep on a daily basis. (…)
March 22, 2009
- Why Your Cat Sleeps All the Time and Other Feline Sleep Facts
Have you ever thought that being a kitty would be great since your cat sleeps all the time?Â A feline that is eight years old has only had its eyes open for three out of the eight years.Â Why is sleeping so much normal cat behavior? (…)
March 21, 2009
- Five Natural Cures for Sleep Apnea
If you are experiencing shallow breathing or breathing pauses during sleep, you are suffering from sleep apnea. (…)
March 20, 2009
- Sleep Disorders
Today's high stress world has been playing havoc with our sleep. Sleep Disorders increase as stress increases and as we age. (…)
March 19, 2009
- How many hours of sleep should I be getting?
I am a 13 year old girl, and I do sports a couple nights a week. (…)