July 9, 2009
- Can I take Sleep Aid tablets if I have asthma?
Its Extra Strength Sleep Aid, 50 mg.The bottle warns to consult a physician before taking a tablet if you have asthma. (…)
July 1, 2009
- Is there an herbal sleep aid that I can take with valerian to help improve getting to sleep better.?
I just started taking valerian to help me with my sleep troubles but feel that its not enough (1000mg-1500mg). (…)
June 24, 2009
- What is the best over the counter sleep aid?
Been having trouble sleeping and wondering what is the best non-prescription sleep aid that I could buy. (…)
June 22, 2009
- What is your opinion of valerian root as a sleep aid?
I am curious to what others think of valerian root. Can you give me a testimonial?
Does it make you sleep? What is your dosage? What do you like/dislike about it? (…)
June 17, 2009
- How is Melatonin a sleep aid?
I heard to take Melatonin to help me sleep, but, I thought Melatonin was what gave your skin its color.
Melanin gives your skin its color. Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland. (…)
June 15, 2009
- What natural or other sleeping aid have you found works for you to get a full nights sleep?
I don't have a problem falling asleep but sleeping soundly and staying asleep is my problem. Could you please let me know what has worked for you and helped you. Thank you! (…)
June 14, 2009
- Looking for a good over the counter sleep aid or suggestions on how to help sleep?
I usually go to sleep around 11:00, but rarely have I been able to sleep past 2:00am…..any help?
Be careful with the drugs because they can cause dependency. (…)
June 5, 2009
- Is it safe to take Gravol as a sleep aid?
My husband works shift work, 4 on, 4 off. On the night he is due back to work he takes 2 gravol to help him sleep. Sometimes he takes it during the shift as well. Can this be dangerous? (…)
June 3, 2009
- Looking for natural sleep aid remedies?
I don't want to take pills but I need something to help me sleep more than a few hours. Are there any natural remedies anyone can recommend? I've tried warm milk, hot chocolate etc. (…)
May 27, 2009
- How do I convince the doctor that I need a benzodiazepine for sleep aid?
I know that the most common sleep aids prescribed are the non-narcotic sleep aids such as Ambien and Lunesta due to their decreased Habit forming characteristics but I would prefer the other type of sleep aid. (…)
May 13, 2009
- Baby Pillows - Should I Give My Child a Pillow?
As adults it is perfectly normal and expected that we use a pillow when we sleep. (…)
May 10, 2009
- How do you like/dislike the new sleep aid, ROZEREM?
If you're taking Rozerem, the newest prescription sleep aid, or if you've taken it before, I'd love to know what you do or don't like about it. (…)
May 7, 2009
- Very best natural sleep aid, pick your favorite?
Tried Ambien, felt like I took some sort of acid or something. (…)
- A First Aid Kit For Your Dog
In a time when "always be prepared" is a mantra repeated by everyone, pet owners would do well to take up that mantra as well. (…)
May 5, 2009
- What to expect taking a sleep aid?
I am about to take a sleep aid for the first time. I have refused to take any before, but after so much lost sleep lately I have given in. (…)
May 2, 2009
- Is valerian an effective sleep aid?
I've been having a terrible time both falling and staying asleep. I've been reading about valerian and it seems like a more natural sleep aid. (…)
April 28, 2009
- How to Take Liquid Sleep Aid?
The sleep aid is Melatonin, and the instructions just say, "Take 1 dropper a day at bedtime only". Does that mean to just put it on my tongue or mix it in something?
Thank you for helping! (…)
April 24, 2009
- What is a very good over the counter sleep aid that I can purchase from my local drug store?
I have just had a Total Hip Replacement and I am in great pain. My insurance covers only so much for me and this mind you is my second procedure. (…)
April 22, 2009
- How long should you use the sleep aid melatonin before seeing results?
I have used it for only 2 nights, but it has not done much good. Does it take awhile before it actually begins to regulate your sleep? (…)
April 19, 2009
- Why dont sleep-aid medicines work on me when i am sick ?
i've had a cold/flu for the past few days and cant get any sleep. i tried taking over-the-counter sleep aid medications, which normally help me, but to no avail. (…)